As the COVID-19 pandemic grows in the UK, businesses and individuals are changing their practices and lifestyles to consider the welfare of those more at risk, the economy and the under-pressure NHS.
Here at The South Shields Dog Trainer and The Newcastle Dog Trainer, we need to consider our own welfare, the welfare of our clients and be responsible in our working practices.
- While attending classes, please enter the building 1 by 1 and keep the recommended 2 meter distance from each other.
- Please keep your dogs close to you and refrain from giving attention to other attendees dogs - primarily touching them or letting dogs interact with each other.
- We will have hand sanatizer and rubber gloves by the entrances if anyone chooses to use them (if we can get a hold of any!).
- We will have working stations mapped out with cones for you to work in to ensure appropriate distances are met.
- Please bring all equipment with you including toys, treats, beds and waterbowl as these will not be loaned out during this period.
- If you have any of the symptoms of COVID-19 (which can be found here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/ please follow the government advice to self-isolate.
- From next week, we will also be posting video tutorials into a class specific Facebook group for each week. This will mean that if you are forced to self-isolate or do not feel comfortable in the class environment, you aren’t missing out. More details on this will be released shortly.
One to One and Home Sessions:
- During 1:1 sessions we will be meeting outside of homes for training - 1:1 clients will be contacted prior to their appointments to make arrangements.
- If you have any of the symptoms of COVID-19 (which can be found here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/ please let me know and we can rearrange your appointments or conduct this by an online video service such as Skype, Facebook or FaceTime.
- If you are within a higher risk category, again please let me know and we will either rearrange your appointments or conduct this by an online video service such as Skype, Facebook or FaceTime.
Should you wish to remind yourself of our terms and conditions, please do so here:
Please stay safe and well during this time and put your health and the health of others at the forefront!